Gazpack Sulabead® 200 system
The Sulabead® 200 system is a concept developed from the requirement for smaller capacities with a more compact and more cost efficient solution to upgrading Renewable Natural Gas (RNG).
Gazpack currently have on the market the Sulaway® system designed to upgrade large-scale amounts of Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) but realized the demand for a smaller scaled system was required, and so Sulabead® 200 is the solution.
The Sulabead® 200 system is based on a cluster principle, meaning several smaller units are placed at various locations collecting the RNG onsite, once the Sulabead® tower is saturated the tower is collected and transported to a central location where a Sulaway® package is situated to allow the RNG to be processed further. (see diagram 1)
The Sulabead® 200 system consists of one water separator, one compressor/dryer set and two Sulabead® filter towers. All of which are stored in one compact storage system. All of the Sulabead® stations are equipped with a gas leak alarm.
The diagram to the right outlines the four steps the system follows, the four steps are as follows:
At any given time, only one Sulabead® 200 filter tower will be in operation, actively monitored by an H2S sniffer. The other will be on stand-by mode. When the level of H2S collected reaches the pre-set amount an alarm will be triggered sending a message to the controller the system will then automatically switch over to the second (stand-by) tower. A signal will also be sent to our head office, notifying us that the saturated tower is ready for regeneration and collection will be arranged.
- Step 1: The concept behind the Sulabead® 200 process to be able to provide smaller more compact and affordable Sulabead units to individual locations, allowing their renewable natural gas (RNG) to be collected and partially processed.
- Step 2: Once the Sulabead filter tower is fully saturated, it is transported to a central collection point.
- Step 3: At the central location point, there will be one Sulaway(r) Package where the saturated towers will be regenerated.
- Step 4: Once the towers have been regenerated, they can be transported back on site where the towers are then re-integrated back into the system.
So what are the benefits of using the Sulabead® 200 system? Simply put the benefits are as follows:
- 1. Low maintenance and operational costs (the Sulabead® system is up to15% cheaper than activated carbon)
- 2. This system has no waste bi-products all outgoing streams produced are completely re-usable ore re-sellable! (Acid water can be collected and resold as a bi-product of the process)
- 3. Sulabead® 200 will improve your companies green image (With carbon you are left with a dirty adsorbent, which is unfriendly for the environment and unrecyclable.Sulabead® however can be regenerated and is made of all natural and recyclable materials).
A number of applications can be applied using our system, such as sludge from water treatment stations, organic waste, energy crops, landfill and much more.
In short, anywhere, where biogas is produced and stored, our system can be applied!
The process of the Sulabead® and Sulaway® packages is environmentally friendly and sustainable! All outgoing products are reusable and energy consumption low due to heat recovery. Interested? Please contact us at email@example.com or 0+31 (0)111-820 100 for more information.